2019 Digital Marketing Course: Apply Today!
Be sure you meet the admissions requirements:
– A minimum of 55% average for Matric June Exams is required for conditional acceptance.
– Those obtaining a minimum average of 70% for Finals will be given first preference.
– A degree or diploma pass from a university, technikon, or tertiary college.
Submit a motivational letter. The requirements:
– No less than 400 words.
– Motivate why you want to become a digital marketer.
Applying as soon as possible will be in your best interests as there are only 250 online seats available per year and opportunities for 160 internships (80 in Cape Town and 80 in Johannesburg).
Applications close on 14 January 2019. The course starts on 21 February 2019.
The following fees are payable:
Course includes the following:
- Website Fundamentals
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Search Engine Advertising
- Web Analytics
Acc. number: 62214668438
Branch code: 204209
Reference: Applicant’s full name
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents:
– A copy of your most recent exam results (Matric or University results)
– Motivational letter