2019 Digital Marketing Course: Apply Today!
Be sure you meet the admissions requirements:
– A minimum of 55% average for Matric June Exams is required for conditional acceptance.
– Those obtaining a minimum average of 70% for Finals will be given first preference.
– A degree or diploma pass from a university, technikon, or tertiary college.
Submit a motivational letter. The requirements:
– No less than 400 words.
– Motivate why you want to become a digital marketer.
Applying as soon as possible will be in your best interests as there are only 250 online seats available per year and opportunities for 160 internships (80 in Cape Town and 80 in Johannesburg).
Applications close on 14 January 2019. The course starts on 21 February 2019.
Certificate in Digital Marketing Analysis
Short course starts: 18 February 2019
Module 1: Introduction to Webgrowth
Module 2: Digital channels and customer journeys
Module 3: Growth marketing methodologies
Module 4: Website architecture (WordPress)
Module 5: Design and user experience from data
Module 6: Metrics and measurement
Module 7: Keyword research for business
Module 8: Competitor research across channels
Module 9: Data mining in web analytics
Module 10: Insights and strategy
Module 11: Understanding business objectives for digital
Module 12: Reporting and dashboards
The following fees are payable:
Acc. number: 62214668438
Branch code: 204209
Reference: Applicant’s full name
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents:
– A copy of your most recent exam results (Matric or University results)
– Motivational letter