Connecting our learners with businesses
Learn a digital marketing skillset that opens up doors to enterprising possibilities.
Our internships are pre-professional work experiences that allow you to explore a digital marketing career, and gain practical skills and knowledge in a specific field of expertise.
Internships can be full or part-time, paid or unpaid, for academic credit or no credit and can be taken during the academic semester or after graduation. While internships can be part of a first or second year experience at Webgrowth’s institutional partners, some employers typically prefer students in their third year for greater depth in coursework.
Our accredited industry partners:
- AAA Advertising School
- Silulo Ulutho Technologies
- Tsiba Education
SMME (small, medium and micro-enterprises) partners:
- Virtual SMME internships
A virtual internship provides the opportunity for you to work from anywhere at any time. The rise of technology gives you the opportunity to work from remote locations, including your dorm room or home, without skipping a beat. E-internships or virtual internships have become an attractive option especially if your goal is also to balance part-time employment, coursework or if you live in a remote location. Evaluating quality is critical in determining the merit of a virtual internship experience. SMME real-time satisfaction ratings on our support platform is an example of high quality virtual internships and project experiences.
Additional ways to gain experience
Experiences provide you with insight into a career field that can lead to better decision-making down the road. Additionally, experience is highly valued by employers as it shows your interests and your skills development progress. Webgrowth can be with you every step of the way to empower you as you take action towards your career ambitions.
Grow by contributing:
- Community blogging
- SMME support
Prepare yourself for a successful future
Apply and register at any one of Webgrowth’s institutional partners or sign up to our online proficiency course, which prepares you for our exam.
Complete a Webgrowth verified exam and then apply for an internship.
Receive monthly tasks from one of our Growth Partners to ensure your delegated project remains on track. Take advantage of our online support so you never have to feel overwhelmed by the ins and outs of digital marketing.
What can you expect from your internship?
- Get hands on experience within a digital agency environment
- Learn the building blocks to a digital marketing campaign
- Get insight into a variety of career paths within digital marketing
- Have an opportunity to impact business strategy
- Develop your research skills
- Learn to work in a team environment
- Have an opportunity for full time employment after your internship
Recruit some of the brightest and most talented students in the country! We’re the one-stop shop for digital agencies, small, medium and micro-enterprises, and tech startups.
How to recruit at Webgrowth
The Webgrowth student support center looks forward to working with you in recruiting your next employees. Review our recruiting policies, tips, and contact us if you need any support.
Skill-sets of Webgrowth students
- Business objectives using the RACE framework
- Keyword research
- Topic research
- On-page optimisation
- More skills are busy being developed…
Secure your intern
- Pay R4 500 to secure intern (money back guarantee).
- Setup a call with a Webgrowth team member to discuss intern requirements (see our guidelines).
- Receive student CV’s from Webgrowth.
- Interview students.
- Sign internship agreement between yourself, intern and Webgrowth or the Webgrowth institutional partner.
- Receive documented tasks and KPI’s for your intern.
- Report back to Webgrowth or institutional partner on intern’s performance.