Province: Western Cape
City: Cape Town (Claremont)
Job level: internship
The Inside Guide is looking for a Web Content Manager to oversee publishing of our web content. The successful candidate would also be required to do research for our online editors, perform keyword research and optimise content for SEO purposes. If you are self-motivated and like working as part of a smaller, productive, fast-paced team, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested, please supply:
- a short CV (no longer than two pages) with relevant experience
- a motivating letter
- an OMCA or OMCP certification through Webgrowth
- a working understanding of WordPress as a CMS
- experience in SEO (will be taught during Webgrowth’s online course)
- experience in keyword research for SEO (will be taught during Webgrowth’s online course)
- excellent command of the English language
- very strong written communication skills
- very well-honed attention to detail
- ability to research thoroughly
- the ability to work as part of a small team
- understanding and appreciation of the need for professionalism
- hardworking and eager to learn
CV’s can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to get certified?
Get the certificate and the internship through Webgrowth!